Michael J. MaloneMichael J. Malone, born Springfield, Ohio, December 31, 1947; admitted to bar in 1973; admitted to practice in all Ohio Courts; Federal Court of Northern District of Ohio, Western Division; and U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
Education: Preparatory education, St. Joseph 's College (B.S. cum laude, 1970); legal education, Ohio Northern University (J.D. 1973). Fraternity-Delta Theta Phi; Delta Epsilon Sigma.
Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury; Insurance Law; Family Law; and Civil Trial practice in all areas.
Contact Michael: email Michael
- Member of the Findlay-Hancock County Bar Association; Northwestern Ohio Bar; Ohio State Bar Association; Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys; Ohio Association of Hospital Attorneys; American Academy of Hospital Attorneys (Hospital Liability, Insurance and Medical Staff Sections).
- Represented clients and argued in Common Pleas Courtis in 24 counties in Ohio; 2nd and 3rd Court of Appeals, Northern District of U.S. Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of Ohio.
- Presenter of over 18 seminars.
- Past Trustee and Past President: Findlay Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Past Campaign Chairman: Hancock County United Way.
- Past President: Hancock County United Way.
- Past President: Findlay, Hancock County Bar Association.
- Past Trustee, The Lincoln Center, now Century Health.
- Past Member of Advisory Committee of the Lawyer Assistance Program.
- Past Two Term Trustee “Commission on Certification of Attorney as Specialist” for Supreme Court of Ohio, 3rd District Representative.
- 2000 Primary Participant Presenter in the Supreme Courts Video Production on Specialization of Attorney which played statewide.
- Past Member of Hancock County Republican Central Committee.
- Past Member of Hancock County Republican Executive Committee.
- Past Two Term Chairman of Hancock County Republican Party.
- Hancock County Coordinator for multiple Republican Statewide Campaigns.
- Past Trustee for Blanchard Valley Hospital
- Past Chairman of the Board for Blanchard Valley Hospital
- Lecturer at various legal/medical seminars in U.S. and Canada.
- Pro Bono Service for Various and Sundry Charitable Organizations in Findlay, Hancock County, Ohio, and Statewide.
- Licensed Title Agent - Ohio Bar Title
- Member of American Board of Trial Advocacy
- Member of Ohio Center for Justice
Robert B. HollisterRobert B. Hollister, born Minnehaha County, South Dakota, November 24, 1940; admitted to bar in 1977, also admitted to practice before U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit and U.S. District Court-Northern District of Ohio.
Education: Preparatory education, University of South Dakota (B.S 1962), legal education, Ohio Northern University (J.D. 1976).
Practice Areas: Civil litigation, Insurance Defense Law, Personal Injury Claims, Corporate and Business Law, Farm and Utility Cooperative Law, Bankruptcy, Subrogation, Estate and Medicaid Law.
Contact Robert: email Robert
- Member of the Findlay-Hancock County Bar Association (Past President), Ohio State Bar Association (past member Board of Delegates), Northwestern Ohio Bar Association, American Bar Association.
- Past Board member Salvation Army
- Board member Associated Charities
- Board member Arlington Good Samaritan Center
Bradley S. WarrenBradley S. Warren, born in Lima, Ohio, April 8, 1970; admitted to bar in 1995; admitted to practice before all Ohio Courts; U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. District Court – Northern District of Ohio.
Education: Preparatory education, Ohio Wesleyan University (B.A. Economics, cum laude 1992); legal education Ohio Northern University (J.D. 1995).
Practice Areas: Personal injury, OMVI and Criminal Defense, Insurance Law and Domestic Relations, Juvenile Law, General Civil Litigation, and Civil and Criminal Appeals.
Contact Bradley: email Bradley
- Member: Findlay-Hancock County Bar Association; the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers.
- Ohio State Bar Association (Council of Delegates)
- Bioethics Board, Lima Memorial Hospital
- Pro-Bono Counsel, Habitat for Humanity
Bret A. SpaethBret A. Spaeth, born in Findlay, Ohio, November 25, 1970; admitted to bar in 1997; admitted to practice in all Ohio Courts, U.S. Federal District Courts, Northern Ohio, Federal 6 th District Court of Appeals and U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
Education: Preparatory education, Miami University (B.A. 1993); legal education University of Toledo College of Law (J.D. 1997), Hancock County Leadership graduate (2001).
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Domestic Relations, Bankruptcy, Real Estate (licensed title agent).
Contact Bret: email Bret
- Member: Findlay-Hancock County Bar Association; Ohio State Bar Association; Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers; Ohio Association for Justice
- Hancock County Public Defenders Commission;
- Past President and Board Member of Hancock Leadership Alumni Association
- Findlay-Hancock County Arts Partnership Board of Directors (past)